Anyone familiar with this pottery mark?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Armando0831, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Armando0831

Armando0831 Well-Known Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg These pieces are newer. I love the form and glaze on them. I can't make out the mark. I bought about 5 pieces that have this artist mark on them.

2. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Studio pottery, I think.

3. Armando0831

Armando0831 Well-Known Member

I looked at another piece that I have and it looks like it says "Carla". I'll post more images later today. I live close to Florida and there's a lady in Florida that does pottery with that name. I just haven't seen her signature yet. I'll have to send an email to her, to rule her out.

Draft saved Draft deleted