Anyone know the value / provenance of these vases?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Antiquer#66, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Antiquer#66

Antiquer#66 New Member

Hello,

Might anyone know the value / provenance of these vases? There's a single one and then a pair.

Appreciate your help.

Attached Files:

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Hello again. As I mentioned on your other thread, we are not a valuation site. They do look quite modern to me. I'm sure our potties will have ideas about their origin.

3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Yes, they do look quite modern. And would you be kind enough in the future to post your photographs as Full Image rather than Thumbnail? That makes them easier for everyone to see. I've taken the liberty of reposting these so you can see the difference. (And not to worry. Lots of new members do the same thing in their first posts.)

Debora

IMG_3692.JPG IMG_3694.JPG
    IMG_4531.JPG IMG_4530.JPG

mirana, Boland and Any Jewelry like this.
  4. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Hi, provenance is the history of the specific piece, where it was bought, who has owned it. That is something you can tell, we can’t :)

mirana, Bakersgma and Any Jewelry like this.
  5. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

These are modern decorative pieces made in Jingdezhen, China. Items like this are still made today.

mirana, komokwa, kentworld and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted