Anyone recognize this beauty? Hand Painted TILSO Japan Ashtray

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Danijela Pope, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Danijela Pope

Danijela Pope Vintage Antique Addict

13CC8F2A-8E98-4193-B63B-2B44E18AD280.jpeg IMG_2986.JPG 7A881255-7A0D-46B0-9C9E-7B61F400DE00.jpeg IMG_2986.JPG IMG_2986.JPG Hello everyone, looking for some guidance on this ashtray. It is marked on bottom Hand Painted TILSO Japan, a colored woman sitting in easy pose holding ashtray. She has gem necklace, as you can see and red stones. She looks to be a bride to me....but I am at end of the road and would love someone to point me in the right direction. Despite the paint to be missing in certain parts on her hair, I still would like to know a little more about her. Appreciate any feedback

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    KSW and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Dani, Please go back and edit your post. Click on More Options at the bottom and go to the top of your photos and click on Insert Full Image for All. Also they will want to see the bottom at least. Very interesting piece you have.

KSW likes this.
  3. Danijela Pope

Danijela Pope Vintage Antique Addict

Thank you for that info, will do, new here...lol

KikoBlueEyes and KSW like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted