Featured Anyone recognize who might make this amazing glass bird?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Crystalina, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

This bird is stunning. I took many pictures in the sunlight and it's breathtaking with all the colors. Stands 7.75" tall and weighs 3 lbs, no markings. I would like to know if anyone know who the maker is or who may be so I can search that direction.

bird res 1.jpg bird res 2.jpg

johnnycb09, Aquitaine and ulilwitch like this.
  2. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

I know I have seen that base treatment before..but can't remember where....:sorry:

Aquitaine and ulilwitch like this.
  3. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

Anything I find online with that base isn't advertised with a brand, just glass art. :(

ulilwitch likes this.
  4. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Similar bases are used on glass made in Brazil. At one time the company was calling itself Murano, but I believe that changed due to pressure from the Italians.

Draft saved Draft deleted