Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Anyone want to have a o at identifying this?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jon Starbuck, post: 174834, member: 3025"]If it is the tip from a propeller then isn't it huge? I agree that is what it looks like, of course it does, but it is 30cm across along the flat edge and 37cm top-to-bottom... I compared it to everything in the "flight" section in the Science Museum in London and it did not look much like anything in there. I am Googling it now, I'll let you know if I find anything. Thank you all for your help.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jon Starbuck, post: 174834, member: 3025"]If it is the tip from a propeller then isn't it huge? I agree that is what it looks like, of course it does, but it is 30cm across along the flat edge and 37cm top-to-bottom... I compared it to everything in the "flight" section in the Science Museum in London and it did not look much like anything in there. I am Googling it now, I'll let you know if I find anything. Thank you all for your help.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Anyone want to have a o at identifying this?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...