Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Are there Still Cameo Glass Deals to be Had?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13128918, member: 182"]When I was still going to live auctions, there was at least one fake Galle vase and one fake Roseville pottery piece at every auction. I wondered at the time if this was just where it was all dumped. Pilgrim glass made some very nice cameo glass pieces on their popular cranberry glass blanks that brought good prices. I just bought a vase recently for $5. I wanted it for myself, but sad to see how low the price was and it was signed too. The vase brings diddly on eBay but I like it. </p><p><br /></p><p>So you did well [USER=5170]@Ghopper1924[/USER]. You landed a real one in the wild. Did it sigh in relief to now be among other genuine antiques?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13128918, member: 182"]When I was still going to live auctions, there was at least one fake Galle vase and one fake Roseville pottery piece at every auction. I wondered at the time if this was just where it was all dumped. Pilgrim glass made some very nice cameo glass pieces on their popular cranberry glass blanks that brought good prices. I just bought a vase recently for $5. I wanted it for myself, but sad to see how low the price was and it was signed too. The vase brings diddly on eBay but I like it. So you did well [USER=5170]@Ghopper1924[/USER]. You landed a real one in the wild. Did it sigh in relief to now be among other genuine antiques?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Are there Still Cameo Glass Deals to be Had?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...