Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Art Deco Cobalt Blue Glass Vase ID
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Diggummup, post: 412361, member: 5877"]I've never been able to attribute this piece to a maker or country of origin for that matter. I've had this for about 20 years now. I do a search every few years trying to find another but no luck so far. It looks Art Deco in appearance to me. It has some age to it as evidenced by the honest wear on the bottom. It's a thick, sturdy piece. It stands 8" tall, had a 2 5/8" diameter base and a 3 7/8" diameter top. Any thoughts? Thanks.</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]143692[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143693[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]143690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143691[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Diggummup, post: 412361, member: 5877"]I've never been able to attribute this piece to a maker or country of origin for that matter. I've had this for about 20 years now. I do a search every few years trying to find another but no luck so far. It looks Art Deco in appearance to me. It has some age to it as evidenced by the honest wear on the bottom. It's a thick, sturdy piece. It stands 8" tall, had a 2 5/8" diameter base and a 3 7/8" diameter top. Any thoughts? Thanks. [ATTACH=full]143692[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143693[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143691[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Art Deco Cobalt Blue Glass Vase ID
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...