Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Art Deco Cobalt Blue Glass Vase ID
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Diggummup, post: 412526, member: 5877"]Thank you! That was what I needed!</p><p>I found out who made it. I believe it was done by Miloš Filip at Nemsova Glassworks in 1962, pattern number 2002. Pressed glass. This vase came in a couple sizes I guess? I notice the one shown on the Sklo Union website is 10" tall and has a narrower top opening. </p><p><br /></p><p>I have found others now that are 8" tall like mine. However, none in cobalt.</p><p><br /></p><p>ps- I realized I wrote down the wrong measurements for the base and opening in my original post. It should have been 2 7/8" and 4 5/8".[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Diggummup, post: 412526, member: 5877"]Thank you! That was what I needed! I found out who made it. I believe it was done by Miloš Filip at Nemsova Glassworks in 1962, pattern number 2002. Pressed glass. This vase came in a couple sizes I guess? I notice the one shown on the Sklo Union website is 10" tall and has a narrower top opening. I have found others now that are 8" tall like mine. However, none in cobalt. ps- I realized I wrote down the wrong measurements for the base and opening in my original post. It should have been 2 7/8" and 4 5/8".[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Art Deco Cobalt Blue Glass Vase ID
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...