Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Article On Robust Militaria Black Market
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="afantiques, post: 153558, member: 25"]<i>Such was the case in Burke County, Ga., in 2013, when two men allegedly raided the graves of five Confederate soldiers inside the Old Church Cemetery in search of heirlooms.</i></p><p><br /></p><p>When does it become archeology? </p><p><br /></p><p>I think they suffer from premature excavation.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="afantiques, post: 153558, member: 25"][I]Such was the case in Burke County, Ga., in 2013, when two men allegedly raided the graves of five Confederate soldiers inside the Old Church Cemetery in search of heirlooms.[/I] When does it become archeology? I think they suffer from premature excavation.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Article On Robust Militaria Black Market
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...