Asian, Chinese, Zitan Wood Tea Caddy

Discussion in 'Art' started by MDF, Nov 2, 2022.

1. MDF

MDF New Member

moreotherstuff and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Any Jewelry and moreotherstuff like this.
  3. MDF

MDF New Member

This site is helpful, but it's image loading is archaic. I have gone through those steps.
    When I first joined this site several years ago post image dot org worked fine on here. not anymore.
    Shows fine for me, and looks like splat on here. Only this site. I use that image hosting site on every site.

[​IMG]

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  4. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I understand. What you may not realize that this site and all the associated costs are borne by one person, Peter Davis. There is no membership fee to use for site upgrades to other technology. There is no advertising to offset costs.
    We are grateful to Peter for providing us with this platform. Everyone here volunteers their time including the moderators, who monitor the site, and the members who help you.
    Posting here is easy once you get the hang of it. Please give it a try. You can see I captured one of your photos and posted it here.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

try using your original ID...

Any Jewelry likes this.
  6. MDF

MDF New Member

Not picking on anyone. I wouldn't post on here if I didn't think the site was helpful.
    I wonder if that image hosting site has in more recent years posed problems internationally.
    I am located in the US so.
    Anyway any ideas on this piece would be helpful.

(If I knew what my original I.D. was I wouldn't have created another)

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I have ideas....like
    what size is it
    where did you find it
    how long have you had it
    are there any marks on it

I clicked on the 1st link and your hosting site wanted to put something on my screen , and wouldn't let me close the page until I answered the prompt.....

I think I like archaic , better..!;)

Draft saved Draft deleted