Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Asian ? Cineraria Painting
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="antidiem, post: 467809, member: 30"]It does look like that to me and another. The tag with the bar code also does look like that. I would call it a "decorative arts painting" and I would clarify in the description that you do not know what sort of material this piece is made of and that it has some cracking and small damages (or whatever the actual condition is). I think you'll sell it on eBay.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="antidiem, post: 467809, member: 30"]It does look like that to me and another. The tag with the bar code also does look like that. I would call it a "decorative arts painting" and I would clarify in the description that you do not know what sort of material this piece is made of and that it has some cracking and small damages (or whatever the actual condition is). I think you'll sell it on eBay.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Asian ? Cineraria Painting
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...