Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Bangkok Art Gallery piece help with artist signature.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 4016242, member: 75"]I was hoping someone might be able to read the sig?</p><p>I know it isn't old but it's been driving me crazy.</p><p>It came from Sirie's Gallery in Bangkok</p><p>I think the first name is Vin?</p><p>Frame is 11" x 14" Also looks like it is numberes so maybe a limited edition mixed media print? Her necklace and bracelets are painted gold leaf.[ATTACH=full]326287[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]326288[/ATTACH]</p><p>Mikey</p><p>[ATTACH=full]326286[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]326290[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 4016242, member: 75"]I was hoping someone might be able to read the sig? I know it isn't old but it's been driving me crazy. It came from Sirie's Gallery in Bangkok I think the first name is Vin? Frame is 11" x 14" Also looks like it is numberes so maybe a limited edition mixed media print? Her necklace and bracelets are painted gold leaf.[ATTACH=full]326287[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]326288[/ATTACH] Mikey [ATTACH=full]326286[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]326290[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Bangkok Art Gallery piece help with artist signature.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...