Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Basketweave pottery I.D needed
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Caribou's House, post: 301268, member: 6103"]Hi. I'm new, glad I found this site. Lots of knowledgeable folks here. [ATTACH=full]98465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98468[/ATTACH] This piece has a warm light-yellow glow to it and airy feel like a real basket so I am partial to it and so curious what it all says underneath. I can make out "Made in USA" and the letter G in a circle and a name that could be a cursive capital "G", perhaps, or a few other letters. Underneath that, it could be a year perhaps? I almost think 1954.</p><p>Can anyone decipher it or recognize anything about it? Thanks.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]98465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98468[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Caribou's House, post: 301268, member: 6103"]Hi. I'm new, glad I found this site. Lots of knowledgeable folks here. [ATTACH=full]98465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98468[/ATTACH] This piece has a warm light-yellow glow to it and airy feel like a real basket so I am partial to it and so curious what it all says underneath. I can make out "Made in USA" and the letter G in a circle and a name that could be a cursive capital "G", perhaps, or a few other letters. Underneath that, it could be a year perhaps? I almost think 1954. Can anyone decipher it or recognize anything about it? Thanks. [ATTACH=full]98465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98468[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Basketweave pottery I.D needed
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...