Beautiful little porcelain table lamps. Need help to identify.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, May 23, 2021.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

These two adorable little 32 inch lamps belong to my sister. I went to stay with her the other night and they are in her spare room where I slept. I asked her about them and she said her mother in law gave them to her 35 or 40 years ago. She did not give my sister any information about them but my sister thought they were beautiful. They are dusty but I told her I would try to get some information for her. I tried to research but kept coming up with rather expensive lighting so I don't know and thought someone on here would know for sure. I took as many photos as I could before I left her house. So, even if you don't know what they are or when they were made, are they not just lovely. lamps1a.jpg lamps2.jpg lamps3.jpg lamps4.jpg lamps6.jpg lamps7.jpg lamps8.jpg lamps9.jpg lamps10.jpg lamps11.jpg

2. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Wow, I guess everyone was just stumped on this one. I will try looking them up again. Research, research.

3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I'll bet those are from Italy.

LittleLACollector and ulilwitch like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted