Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Berkey And Gay Dresser
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Desiree Glade, post: 2743556, member: 16592"]Hi new friends! I bought this dresser about 7 years ago. I'm moving and about to sell it now, but I don't know what to price it at or how to go about doing it. There is some stains on the top, and the mirror is missing, but the whole structure doesn't have any real damage. Any guidance?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Desiree Glade, post: 2743556, member: 16592"]Hi new friends! I bought this dresser about 7 years ago. I'm moving and about to sell it now, but I don't know what to price it at or how to go about doing it. There is some stains on the top, and the mirror is missing, but the whole structure doesn't have any real damage. Any guidance?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Berkey And Gay Dresser
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...