Featured Best Finds Ever?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KEVIN AIREY, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

AAAHHH, if we all had crystal balls we would all be millionaires :cool:

Think of the dodos who sold off their collections so they could buy up Beanie Babies!

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Doubling your money in just 4 months.......nothing there to lament ! IMO...

If I had kept my Argillite candle sticks...or my two Art Thompson bracelets....or...well....if I thought like that ..I'd go nuts thinking of all the money I ' could ' have made....instead of the money I 'did' make...at the time !!!

3. Daniel G

Daniel G Well-Known Member

Perspective is critical. A glass that is half full is easier to fill than one that is half empty......by a not so famous person, me.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

As long as you make yours at the time, don't regret the sale. I've had to repeat that to myself a time or two.

Daniel G likes this.
  5. Daniel G

Daniel G Well-Known Member

I agree and my wife keeps telling me to quit checking the eBay prices. I still did much better than the guy that sold the cards to me!

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

And sometimes things go the other way. You buy something, hold it, and the bottom drops out. Hummel figurines. Avon bottles. ...and am I thanking myself I only have one of the latter, and only because it's a train-shape.

Draft saved Draft deleted