Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Blue Art Glass Bowl Vase
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="lauragarnet, post: 105304, member: 105"]Oh! I also meant to tell you to look very carefully on your vase for a lightly etched/engraved code number. I was looking at one of the Tiffany vases with a partial paper label and a very faint hand etched code number. Thought I'd saved the link, but guess I didn't, so will have to hunt it up again.</p><p><br /></p><p>And I will see if I can find other makers.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="lauragarnet, post: 105304, member: 105"]Oh! I also meant to tell you to look very carefully on your vase for a lightly etched/engraved code number. I was looking at one of the Tiffany vases with a partial paper label and a very faint hand etched code number. Thought I'd saved the link, but guess I didn't, so will have to hunt it up again. And I will see if I can find other makers.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Blue Art Glass Bowl Vase
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...