Blue Spongeware Mixing Bowl Robinson Ransbottom Stoneware Roseville Ohio?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Jeralynn Crabbe, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Jeralynn Crabbe

Jeralynn Crabbe New Member

1st ask I'm trying to verify these pieces.
    I have heard that they are collectible, but you never know. I have to complete sets of these. Along with what looks like a tea set. Can somebody give me the information on where I would go about selling these if they are? 20210107_150322.jpg 20210107_150334.jpg 20210107_150309.jpg 20210107_150258.jpg

judy likes this.
  2. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

I see RRPCO items at estate auctions all the time, and the newer stuff, like above does OK but don't expect any bidding wars or prices much over $10 each.

judy likes this.
  3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I cannot find an RRPCO mark or entry in Lehner's that look anything like this one. I don't know who made these, but I'm doubtful it was them.

@Joe2007 Do you have a reference attributing this mark?

judy likes this.
  4. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Can't be terribly old with the markings for dishwasher, microwave & oven proof. Guessing no earlier than the 80s.

judy and Fid like this.
  5. Bakersgma

True - and Lehner's copyright is 1988, so if newer than that, would explain why it's not there.

The Bowl shape in the center seems to have two lines - USA above and FP below. Can't find that either. And can't think of a reason why RRPCo would use the letters FP.

judy likes this.
  6. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Friendship Pottery of Roseville, Ohio? Found this description online:

"Friendship Pottery Co. opened in Roseville, Ohio in 1973 and closed in 1996. Their pottery is attractive, durable, functional and collectible. Friendship Pottery bought Ungemach Pottery in 1984."

judy, Fid and crowleys like this.
  7. Bakersgma

Aha!! That's it. No relation to RRPCo

judy likes this.
  8. Jeralynn Crabbe

Jeralynn Crabbe New Member

Awesome thanks guys

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted