Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Blue Stretch Glass. Northwood?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mill Cove Treasures, post: 245201, member: 60"]Thanks again Tallcakes. I thought that base was attached. I agree it is the Fenton #621. </p><p><br /></p><p>George, thanks for the info regarding the molds. I wondered why the same number would apply. The "stretch marks" barely show even in daylight, however, there are a few I could see this morning without needing a photographic close-up. I appreciate the help. Thank you.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mill Cove Treasures, post: 245201, member: 60"]Thanks again Tallcakes. I thought that base was attached. I agree it is the Fenton #621. George, thanks for the info regarding the molds. I wondered why the same number would apply. The "stretch marks" barely show even in daylight, however, there are a few I could see this morning without needing a photographic close-up. I appreciate the help. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Blue Stretch Glass. Northwood?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...