Bohemian Overlay by Preciosa-Lustry? I think it's a newer lamp...

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by jakes vintage, Jun 13, 2019.

1. jakes vintage

jakes vintage Well-Known Member

Have you guys ever heard of Preciosa-Lustry ? I've been looking but can find anything to cross reference a price point for this lamp. Hardware is newer but I still think it's a beauty any insight or info you guys could share would be awesome!! TIA!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I have some glass pieces (vases, ashtray, bells, table lamp, etc.) that would come close to matching your lamp. The bell has a "Bohemia Glass" label. I searched ebay under "Bohemia Glass cut cased" and saw a couple of items that would also come close to matching your piece. None were lamps but it might give you an idea on prices. I'm not sure folks collect these pieces based on labels but rather on the style. I know I do. IMG_20190613_170640911.jpg

4. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Just for reference, Jake, Czechoslovakia didn't become the Czech Republic until 1993, so your lamp wouldn't be older than that...

5. jakes vintage

Thank you

Christmasjoy and SBSVC like this.
  6. jakes vintage

Thank you all for your time and information I really do appreciate it!!

Draft saved Draft deleted