Book "Sulphides The Art Of Cameo Incrustations" (in Glass) P. Jokelson

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by anundverkaufen, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Haha! I've been there, only not with this particular book.

Although, I bought a house with somewhat limited space back in 2006. Old house, small rooms, etc. At the time, I adopted a "one book in, one book out" policy. If I want to keep a book, another one leaves. And I donated any discarded books with any academic value to the university library where I work. Even if they already had the title, mine might be in better condition, or they could sell it, etc.

Anyway, my practice of doing this has held up pretty well, with just a little varance. The goal is not to have to buy more bookshelves than I already have.

Bronwen and yourturntoloveit like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

There is one branch of our public library system that accepts donated used books for resale, but it's not near me. In the same neighborhood there is a shop that will give you a fraction of the value, or store credit for double that, if they decide to take the book. (They would take one of these.) Occasionally I offload some, but mostly my door seems to be one-way. :happy:

Draft saved Draft deleted