Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Bristol or not, timeframe?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 30855, member: 85"]Bohemia and Czechoslovakia overlap with Bohemia making up a good portion of the country that became Czechoslovakia. It also encompassed part of Austria and Hungary. I'm terrible at geography. The history of that area changed borders over and over. </p><p><br /></p><p>Greg's explanation of clambroth is correct.</p><p>However, I don't see yellow on my screen, more of a grey/brown, so I would hesitate to call it custard.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 30855, member: 85"]Bohemia and Czechoslovakia overlap with Bohemia making up a good portion of the country that became Czechoslovakia. It also encompassed part of Austria and Hungary. I'm terrible at geography. The history of that area changed borders over and over. Greg's explanation of clambroth is correct. However, I don't see yellow on my screen, more of a grey/brown, so I would hesitate to call it custard.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Bristol or not, timeframe?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...