Featured Bronze? B Table

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by J Dagger, Oct 7, 2022.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Found this for sale. Asking a lot. Just curious about it, didn’t buy it. Looks like Kamico or Hamico? Anyone happen to know the artist. They say it’s bronze. It may be, hard to tell in photos. Looks like it’s from an impressive home. I saw one statue on eBay with Kamico in the title but they don’t show the signature and it doesn’t seem to be similar work. 596DB043-800E-4AD9-8DF3-FFC84EA758F1.jpeg B7A46F27-DB8F-4DD6-9785-293165481657.jpeg 37B11D21-3D4E-4A54-85D9-DB1B28CD1738.jpeg

2. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

"LIBELLULE" by Aristide de Ranieri. Spelter.

3. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Dragonfly. Good catch, @Kronos

4. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

I never would have deciphered that one! Thanks! Pretty neat how she became a table. I wish there were photos of how the table top fit to the sculpture. Makes much more sense that it’s spelter based off appearance of the metal in photos.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted