Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Cameo Beginnings
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Snowman Cometh, post: 13171811, member: 83302"]I only use a tiny bit of honey in a hot toddy. It adds to the whiskey, which is the one liquor I never liked. I eat mozzarella on pizza. Parmesan on different thing. Grilled cheese sandwich, but there can only be two pieces of cheese. Three and I won't eat it. Feda cheese on certain Greek foods. Cheetos... White cheddar popcorn, and there is a few hard cheeses I like on crackers. But, yogurt, and definitely cottage cheese I HATE. My bagel and lox is just that, no cheese on it. </p><p><br /></p><p>I will pretty much eat anything, or at least try it. But, cheese and honey are things I just don't like. I've tried them on many occasions and they do nothing for me.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Snowman Cometh, post: 13171811, member: 83302"]I only use a tiny bit of honey in a hot toddy. It adds to the whiskey, which is the one liquor I never liked. I eat mozzarella on pizza. Parmesan on different thing. Grilled cheese sandwich, but there can only be two pieces of cheese. Three and I won't eat it. Feda cheese on certain Greek foods. Cheetos... White cheddar popcorn, and there is a few hard cheeses I like on crackers. But, yogurt, and definitely cottage cheese I HATE. My bagel and lox is just that, no cheese on it. I will pretty much eat anything, or at least try it. But, cheese and honey are things I just don't like. I've tried them on many occasions and they do nothing for me.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Cameo Beginnings
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...