Can anybody identify this Japanese Mark?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Brian Warshaw, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Brian Warshaw

Brian Warshaw Well-Known Member

Hello, Good Evening,

I would appreciate some help with the identification of this Japanese Mark. Also any information on the company:

DSCF4992 Mark.jpg

judy likes this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the top mark is "porcelain", so that's no help. You should show the item.

Bakersgma and komokwa like this.
  3. Brian Warshaw

Brian Warshaw Well-Known Member

Thanks, for the information on the Mark.

Here is one of items. There is one serving plate and eight small plates.

DSCF4947  low res.jpg

Thanks for the information regarding Porcelain. It is a pretty set, which my daughter has agged.

Clues are Japanese fame for the material, and the standing edge underneath is unglazed. Against it is the thickness, 4mm, and the weight, 217 grams for a plate measuring 16.4mm x 12.5mm.

What do you think?

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted