Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Can anyone help me find any information on and who this artist is?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Daveac, post: 301311, member: 5538"]Hi everyone. Sorry I have been a bit absent lately as I have been quite busy as late and have to finish a commission I have. Anyway I came across this beautiful still-life oil painting, it looks old most likely vintage. The signature looks familiar, but quite can't put my finger on it. The signature looks to me like S W T and unfortunately can't find anything on the artist. Can anyone help me?</p><p>Thanks everyone for your input in advance.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98479[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98480[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98479[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98480[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Daveac, post: 301311, member: 5538"]Hi everyone. Sorry I have been a bit absent lately as I have been quite busy as late and have to finish a commission I have. Anyway I came across this beautiful still-life oil painting, it looks old most likely vintage. The signature looks familiar, but quite can't put my finger on it. The signature looks to me like S W T and unfortunately can't find anything on the artist. Can anyone help me? Thanks everyone for your input in advance. [ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98479[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98480[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98479[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98480[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Can anyone help me find any information on and who this artist is?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...