Can anyone help me identify these please?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Jmalle, Oct 25, 2022.

  1. Jmalle

    Jmalle New Member

    I need some help identifying these please. Are the round ones for curtains hanging in a rod? Are the rectangular ones tool tags? There were no paper inserts with those though. (The only took tags I’ve seen were round discs w numbers on them)
    Thanks for any insight into these items. Much appreciated. jmalle

    Attached Files:

  2. Woutinc


    Where i mostly know such modelings from is from sliders. Curtain sliders and such. Left-right, and up-down (the square ones).
    But what goal particular i can't say.

    And other applications then that can also well be possible.
  3. sabre123

    sabre123 Well-Known Member

    Agree. I've had and sold some rods that use the rectangular versions:

    antique-art-deco-victorian-cast-iron_Curtain.jpg antique-art-deco-victorian-cast-iron_Curtain2.jpg
    Woutinc likes this.
  4. Jmalle

    Jmalle New Member

    thanks for your reply!
    komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: anyone help
Forum Title Date
Tools Can anyone help with any info on this plumb bob? Jul 3, 2021
Tools Can anyone help identify this type of planer and MAKER please? Jan 20, 2017
Tools Anyone familiar with Brookstone vintage tools...? Jun 24, 2022
Tools Can Anyone ID This? (3) Apr 7, 2022
Tools Can Anyone ID This? (2) Apr 3, 2022

Share This Page