Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Can anyone identify this flower-and-stem maker’s mark on a vintage brooch?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="matan, post: 13198733, member: 121498"]I may have found another possible clue.</p><p><br /></p><p>While researching this flower-and-stem maker’s mark, I came across a British jewellery brand called Daisy. I also found another vintage brooch with what appears to be the same flower-and-stem mark, and the listing described it as a UK vintage “Daisy” piece.</p><p><br /></p><p>Could this mark possibly be associated with a British jewellery brand called Daisy?</p><p><br /></p><p>I am not certain at all, so I would really appreciate it if someone could confirm or rule this out.</p><p><br /></p><p>Thank you![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="matan, post: 13198733, member: 121498"]I may have found another possible clue. While researching this flower-and-stem maker’s mark, I came across a British jewellery brand called Daisy. I also found another vintage brooch with what appears to be the same flower-and-stem mark, and the listing described it as a UK vintage “Daisy” piece. Could this mark possibly be associated with a British jewellery brand called Daisy? I am not certain at all, so I would really appreciate it if someone could confirm or rule this out. Thank you![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Can anyone identify this flower-and-stem maker’s mark on a vintage brooch?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...