Can anyone tell me what I have or how to find out?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Donna Lindell, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Donna Lindell

Donna Lindell New Member

I have the tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl , six cups and six saucers. I know it was made by Wawel out of Poland. However I can not find the pattern or anything close to it. I'm hoping someone will know.
    Thank you,
    Donna

Attached Files:

2. Chiquita

Chiquita Well-Known Member

Hi Donna,

Not experienced enough to help you identify. We have some great folks in this forum with a lot of knowledge. I can share what I do to try and identify something:
    • I take clear pictures of the item and try to minimize the background noise if you will.
    • On my ebay app, I click on the little camera to upload picture of the item I al trying to identify. Sometimes I get an exact match and other times similar and I work from there.
    • I also have the Cam app for identifying pictures from internet.
    if you are able to take a clear picture and post I can try and use my apps to help identify. I am sure our experts on this forum will reply soon. . Chiquita

Houseful, Aquitaine and patd8643 like this.
  3. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Google also has a search by image feature. Put your search in using words, then select the images tab for results. The camera icon on the right in the search bar is the image search.

4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

None of the Wawel I found has pattern names, just inventory numbers from replacements.com. I didn't see yours there.

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  5. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

The rose is similar to the English & Japanese patterns called Moss Rose.

Aquitaine likes this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Donna and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!!! You don't want to be taking pictures with the light behind you or shining in from a window on the items, and you DO want a plain background! Please also try to give us some background on the item/s you want information on if you know it (i.e., was it a grandparents, or a recent or old purchase!). Thanks so much! Plenty of people here to try to help you out!!!:):):)

Houseful likes this.
  7. Donna Lindell

Donna Lindell New Member

Thank you Ciquita, I will do. As soon as I'm home i will retake he pictures with the tablet.

Draft saved Draft deleted