Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150572, member: 182"]This pitcher/jug is so pretty! Why don't people like amber glass so much now? I really like it. I was able to find out that the jug was made by Tiffin but I can't find the etch anywhere. I searched on the Glass Etch site for "Tiffin AND etch" also "Tiffin AND Lattice" but zilch. Does anyone know? It measures about 9 1/2" high without the lid. TY!</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]40666[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40667[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150572, member: 182"]This pitcher/jug is so pretty! Why don't people like amber glass so much now? I really like it. I was able to find out that the jug was made by Tiffin but I can't find the etch anywhere. I searched on the Glass Etch site for "Tiffin AND etch" also "Tiffin AND Lattice" but zilch. Does anyone know? It measures about 9 1/2" high without the lid. TY! [ATTACH=full]40666[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40667[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...