Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150574, member: 182"]This is why I thought the pitcher was Tiffin: <a href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img16369.search.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img16369.search.htm" rel="nofollow">http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img16369.search.htm</a></p><p><br /></p><p>But maybe I have the wrong maker for the pitcher? The finial on the lid is different. The only pitcher I could find with this finial is this one: <a href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img19249.search.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img19249.search.htm" rel="nofollow">http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img19249.search.htm</a></p><p><br /></p><p>But it's a totally different shape. That's why I tried searching for just the etch.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150574, member: 182"]This is why I thought the pitcher was Tiffin: [URL]http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img16369.search.htm[/URL] But maybe I have the wrong maker for the pitcher? The finial on the lid is different. The only pitcher I could find with this finial is this one: [URL]http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img19249.search.htm[/URL] But it's a totally different shape. That's why I tried searching for just the etch.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...