Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150671, member: 182"]Thanks for the shout out, G! I can understand why this isn't answered, it's really hard. I already looked all over the place.</p><p><br /></p><p>While I have your attention, I figured you might like this piece that I picked up a couple of days ago. Since it's all arty and you're a real artist. The person who makes these has her own web site and sells them for about $300 each plus extra for the furniture. Here she is with her Go to Hell Hat sitting on her settee! She's filled with what feels like buckwheat so you can pose her. It's from the same estate that I bought that gorgeous opaline glass trinket dish I posted about.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]40684[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150671, member: 182"]Thanks for the shout out, G! I can understand why this isn't answered, it's really hard. I already looked all over the place. While I have your attention, I figured you might like this piece that I picked up a couple of days ago. Since it's all arty and you're a real artist. The person who makes these has her own web site and sells them for about $300 each plus extra for the furniture. Here she is with her Go to Hell Hat sitting on her settee! She's filled with what feels like buckwheat so you can pose her. It's from the same estate that I bought that gorgeous opaline glass trinket dish I posted about. [ATTACH=full]40684[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...