Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150702, member: 182"]cherry - I saw the Virginia etch over on the Glass Etch here: <a href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img148.search.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img148.search.htm" rel="nofollow">http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img148.search.htm</a> but I didn't think it was the same etch because of all the fancy stuff in between the arches of the lattice on the pitcher. Did they edit the etch for a smaller piece, in this case a sherbet? I started wondering about the lid when I was finding different finials on Fostoria and Tiffin pitchers. It's a good match if it's been added on. Thank you so much for letting me know the maker and etch![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 150702, member: 182"]cherry - I saw the Virginia etch over on the Glass Etch here: [URL]http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/img148.search.htm[/URL] but I didn't think it was the same etch because of all the fancy stuff in between the arches of the lattice on the pitcher. Did they edit the etch for a smaller piece, in this case a sherbet? I started wondering about the lid when I was finding different finials on Fostoria and Tiffin pitchers. It's a good match if it's been added on. Thank you so much for letting me know the maker and etch![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...