Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 335773, member: 182"]I started this thread on June 2, 2016 and only today have I found the actual maker and etch name of this pitcher. Can you believe it?? Just had to post it here for follow up. It can be found in Colored Glassware of the Depression Era HMW2 pg. 279 By Monongah Glass, Etch is VIDA. And the lid belongs with it. A person who knows a lot about glass bought it at the mall (I had finally given up and placed it there) and he placed it on a glass message board and found out about it.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 335773, member: 182"]I started this thread on June 2, 2016 and only today have I found the actual maker and etch name of this pitcher. Can you believe it?? Just had to post it here for follow up. It can be found in Colored Glassware of the Depression Era HMW2 pg. 279 By Monongah Glass, Etch is VIDA. And the lid belongs with it. A person who knows a lot about glass bought it at the mall (I had finally given up and placed it there) and he placed it on a glass message board and found out about it.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Can't Figure Out the Etch on this Jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...