Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Capodimonte
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Doogal, post: 4290092, member: 22752"]Oh I didnt think I had a 300 year old piece and I'm aware that replicas of such items are made. My girlfriend bought it and I just wanted to speak to individuals who have more knowledge. I was quite aware that the fact it has a lamp suggests it's not worth anything but this seemed like a useful fact finding mission .... And with G Armani being born in 1935 it never entered my mind that it was an aged item...[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Doogal, post: 4290092, member: 22752"]Oh I didnt think I had a 300 year old piece and I'm aware that replicas of such items are made. My girlfriend bought it and I just wanted to speak to individuals who have more knowledge. I was quite aware that the fact it has a lamp suggests it's not worth anything but this seemed like a useful fact finding mission .... And with G Armani being born in 1935 it never entered my mind that it was an aged item...[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Capodimonte
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...