Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Carnival Glass Bowl Help Needed.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bdigger, post: 13210499, member: 157"]Hello all, </p><p>I picked up this carnival glass bowl yesterday at a GS for $5. I Know it's by imperial glass (marked). I believe the color is Smoke Purple. I'm having trouble nailing the pattern and finding comps. I hope y'all can help. I have seen a few bowls LIKE this one and the prices vary wildly. I would appreciate any help and input. The bowl is 9.5" across.</p><p>Thanks in advance!</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]561258[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561259[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561260[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561261[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bdigger, post: 13210499, member: 157"]Hello all, I picked up this carnival glass bowl yesterday at a GS for $5. I Know it's by imperial glass (marked). I believe the color is Smoke Purple. I'm having trouble nailing the pattern and finding comps. I hope y'all can help. I have seen a few bowls LIKE this one and the prices vary wildly. I would appreciate any help and input. The bowl is 9.5" across. Thanks in advance! [ATTACH=full]561258[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561259[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561260[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561261[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Carnival Glass Bowl Help Needed.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...