Carved eagle lamp

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Jamie Sillars, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Jamie Sillars

Jamie Sillars New Member

2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie!

Welcome to Antiquers........

Links are not readily accepted amongst the board.

If you choose the "upload a file" button below, you can post them directly.

And, I did get a "malicious warning" upon clicking on yours.

3. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie and welcome.

This looks to be a circa 1970s piece.
    These are factory-made 'sculptures' and really don't have any monetary value.

You can read about the shop that makes them here:
    Egregia factory history >>>

What other kinds of items did you inherit?

4. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Welcome Jamie.

i need help and Jamie Sillars like this.
  5. Jamie Sillars

Jamie Sillars New Member

Hi and thanks for the reply. I inherited alot of stuff, my parents were some what of hoarders therefore there is a tonne of stuff to sort through and I have no idea what's worth .money and what's not. There is loads of jewellery, ornaments, vinyls and books etc. Too much to list. I will take some pictures of the ornaments and jewellery and you can let me know your thoughts. I will put them up over the weekend probably when I have more time thanks again

6. Jamie Sillars

Jamie Sillars New Member

Sorry I did try that but files were too big. I will make sure files are smaller and can upload direct in future thanks

judy and i need help like this.
  7. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

judy, i need help and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  8. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

You can fix that easily. There are many options. If you are taking your pictures with a cell phone, then what I do is email them to myself using "medium" as the size. Then I upload them from my computer. How to upload in various ways has been described in the support & testing forum, for example:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

All of a sudden there's a TON of help ABOVE!!!!:):):) Hi Jamie and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!! MAX size for each image is 1 MB, 8 images in each post!! Keep asking if you need more help......we're here to help!!!!:happy::happy::happy:

judy likes this.
  10. Jamie Sillars

Jamie Sillars New Member

Thanks people! Will have a look at the options and hopefully have more luck posting pictures next time

clutteredcloset49 and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted