~ Cast Iron Turtle Head ~

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by Steersman, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Bots don't "steal" photos from websites,they post them to the search engine with a link to the original photo's website.If someone doesn't want the search engines to post the photos online,they can get the tools to stop the search bots. See link.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35308?hl=en

lauragarnet likes this.
  2. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. lauragarnet

lauragarnet Well-Known Member

Not sure, but as long as you give attribution and link back to original source, most people appreciate the hits generated back to their sites.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

OK so steal was the wrong word........shoot me !

5. lauragarnet

Oh, ten lashes with a wet noodle should do.

komokwa likes this.
  6. komokwa

You offering...........or just teasing ?? :hilarious::hilarious:;);)

7. lauragarnet

:hilarious:Men are so easy, LOL.

komokwa likes this.
  8. komokwa

You say that as you bat your eyelashes in my direction ....! :cool::cool:

9. lauragarnet

What are drinking? :joyful::wideyed:

10. komokwa

same as you......can I buy you another round ? :playful::playful::playful:;)

11. Goldain

Goldain New Member

Any chance you still have and are willing to sell it? My Dad being prideful, would not allow his son (me) to loan or give him money. So if they really needed money, either he would offer to sell me something, or I would find something at the house I asked if I could buy (usually at near full retail)... One such item was a 1976 Chevy Luv pickup... On that truck was a Snapper Mower Turtlehead as a hood ornament. My Dad is 81 now, the only thing he ever asked of me was if I should ever sell the truck, to return the hood ornament to him. I was in the Marine Corps and was flash assigned in the middle east no time to prep. While I was gone to make ends meet, my wife SOLD my Dad's truck but did not get the hood ornament back. If anyone has one for sale I would certainly be interested in buying one to give to him for Christmas. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bronwen, i need help and komokwa like this.
  12. komokwa

@Goldain...........Thank you for your service !

FYI....the post you are asking about was put up Aug 16..2016.....( it's at the bottom left of every post..)

@Steersman ..( I'm giving him a shout out..) , is still around...but the item may be long gone...!

Sidebar......copy your post ...edit it a little ...and place it in the WANTED FORUM...4 good measure......someone knowing about your item...may see it there too !!!

Bronwen and i need help like this.
  13. Steven woodcock

Steven woodcock New Member

Hey there. I came across one of these snapper head ornaments today. After searching the web for a while thisnwas the only post I could find about this item. I wasemt able to find another for sale either. Anyways, I am willing to sell. I'm not out to get rich but would like to find out what it's actually worth before letting go. Thanks in advanced for any reply. I can be reached at musdawg1986@gmail.com.

14. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Steven, contact Goldain using the private messaging feature.

komokwa and i need help like this.
  15. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Also, best to remove your E-mail address, you will get spam galore. :spam:

komokwa likes this.
  16. komokwa

Goldain was here once..for this post and never again......GOOD LUCK !

i need help likes this.