Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Catalina Head Vase Pottery?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="trip98, post: 2284197, member: 65"]Catalina Island Pottery made on the Island used red clay until the very end of production when they used some yellow clay. Most of the lighter clay pieces were made by Gladding Mcbean/ Franciscan pottery who bought the molds and continued to produce many of the Catalina Island pieces with Franciscan glazes. I do not recognize this shape and my books are not with me at this time. I will check my references on Thursday next week when I am back in Calif.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="trip98, post: 2284197, member: 65"]Catalina Island Pottery made on the Island used red clay until the very end of production when they used some yellow clay. Most of the lighter clay pieces were made by Gladding Mcbean/ Franciscan pottery who bought the molds and continued to produce many of the Catalina Island pieces with Franciscan glazes. I do not recognize this shape and my books are not with me at this time. I will check my references on Thursday next week when I am back in Calif.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Catalina Head Vase Pottery?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...