Charcoal Drawing Artists? NORWAY Language?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Joyce Benedict, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Joyce Benedict

Joyce Benedict New Member

I have Two Charcoal drawings on Brown paper that I Framed.Have been searching for the artists for a few YEARS.RECENTLY I WENT ON INSTAAPPRASAILS AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS FROM AN ARTISTS IN Norway.THEY GAVE ME AN Address and it is in a Foreign Language?( On the drawing it signed ROLF GRINDAHL / His Name Oddbjorn Grindahl 995-66249 Nordas Vegen 808,2387 Brumunddal Veibeskrivelse .....Does anyone know if I mailed a Letter to the address would it get there??? Is there a Translation in English???? Would apprecciate any help.

2. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Looks like the first number is a telephone number (995-66249) - the rest of the stuff is the address - just put Norway at the end.

KikoBlueEyes and Christmasjoy like this.
  3. Joyce Benedict

4. Joyce Benedict

THanks I guess I can Try That/The most is that it will come Back.Anyone know how long it will take to get there.When I send a letter to Turkey It takes 3 MONTHS???

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Why not just phone them and have a chat? Maybe they speak English, a lot of Europeans do. If not, what did it cost you, $1.00?
    So International code for Norway + phone number ..just check the time zone relationship first - nobody likes a 3 a.m. call!:jawdrop:

6. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Why not give him a call? You may catch him at home.

Debora

cbk.jpg

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Christmasjoy likes this.
  8. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

Norway is not comparable to Turkey. and most probably the postman will know him personally.

9. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

10. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I think they assume or know he is no longer among the living, and Oddbjørn is his descendant.

Draft saved Draft deleted