Charleston then and Now by Rhett & Steele signed

Discussion in 'Books' started by billyd3us, May 8, 2018.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

I got this book this morning but have not been able to find anything with these 2 men's signatures, any ideas ?

Thank You

Billy D 001.JPG 006.JPG .

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

3. billyd3us

Okay cool, Thank You..

4. Catlovr

Catlovr Active Member

Like anything, it could be valuable to the right person, historian, or hobbyist. Nice find.

5. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

I lived in Charleston SC in late 1970’s. Little teeny flying monsters called sand gnats, could hardly see ‘em but the bites were worse than mosquitos. Huge moles made mountain ranges out of my yard. Hot as He!! There during long summer. I did all the history sites in the first month I lived there, then suffered. Lotta folks love it but they must be immune to sand gnat venom.

6. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'll take those sand gnats and trade you the Jersey biting black flies. When the breezes are coming from the ocean it is wonderful. When the breeze is blowing from the swamps to the the ocean the flying monsters come out. These flies BITE and I mean BITE drawing blood and causing severe pain. i have been bitten by a lot of things but those flies are the WORST.
    greg

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

worth the watch..........

Tom Mackay likes this.
  8. billyd3us

Thank You

9. Catlovr

Catlovr Active Member

You're welcome. This is how I roll, if I like it I buy it. your item has historical provenance, which makes it special. My father in law was a civil war buff, he saved lots of neat stuff from the northern Va area. These things need to be preserved.

Huntingtreasure likes this.
  10. billyd3us

wow, very cool...gonna sell it, came with original 8x10 photos

Draft saved Draft deleted