china blue ceramic vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rink28, Dec 23, 2018.

1. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

I acquired this earlier today at a thrift shop for a couple bucks. When i got home i decided to lift the fabric off a little to see if there was any markings and its just marked "china" on the bottom. Didnt think much of it so i posted it online for sale and it didnt last an hour and it sold. I got curious because my stuff doesnt usually sell that fast and thought it was more of a decorative item. Im here because im making sure it isnt nothing more than that. I sold it for 10.00. If anyone has any info im all ears thanks! china1.jpg china2.jpg china3.jpg china4.jpg

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

It's earlier than I suspect you thought. Pre WW1 probably with that typeface. I don't think you've missed out on much money, though.

pearlsnblume, Houseful and judy like this.
  3. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Thank you ownedbybear! Yes I didn't think it was that old haha. Thanks again :)

Draft saved Draft deleted