Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Chinese embroidered divider/curtain/panel
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Asian Fever, post: 417282, member: 4494"]I think it's very likely late Qing dynasty. Because red is the most popular color during that period and republic period is popular with gray and light brown.</p><p><br /></p><p>I can only read the first word and third word (from right to left). (Fu - happiness and zheng - justice). I have to do some research on the second and fourth words.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Asian Fever, post: 417282, member: 4494"]I think it's very likely late Qing dynasty. Because red is the most popular color during that period and republic period is popular with gray and light brown. I can only read the first word and third word (from right to left). (Fu - happiness and zheng - justice). I have to do some research on the second and fourth words.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Chinese embroidered divider/curtain/panel
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...