Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="lvetterli, post: 13174499, member: 130"]Hello friends. I know this is a very old thread but I've gotta ask. I have Santa, 2 reindeer with antlers and supports and the sleigh body. [USER=31]@Bookahtoo[/USER] did you figure a way to repair the runners? I'm trying to figure out how I could build something that would allow the set to be displayed for sale. </p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks for any help! </p><p><br /></p><p>Linda[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="lvetterli, post: 13174499, member: 130"]Hello friends. I know this is a very old thread but I've gotta ask. I have Santa, 2 reindeer with antlers and supports and the sleigh body. [USER=31]@Bookahtoo[/USER] did you figure a way to repair the runners? I'm trying to figure out how I could build something that would allow the set to be displayed for sale. Thanks for any help! Linda[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...