Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bookahtoo, post: 13175202, member: 31"]No, because right after I posted this thread, I was bringing the set upstairs in a box, stumbled and tripped, and the Santa jumped out and got several cracks. I was very upset and disgusted.</p><p>I haven't done anything with it since except move it back down to the basement. [USER=130]@lvetterli[/USER] - as I recall, the runners aren't the same really hard plastic as the Santa and reindeer, but almost a soft plastic. Is that right? I'm thinking it will need some special plastic glue, which always intimidates me. I never know what to buy.</p><p><br /></p><p>Sorry - if you find something that works, will you let me know? I can always get another Santa. I don't feel like using mine, which would have lovely light streaming out through the cracks![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bookahtoo, post: 13175202, member: 31"]No, because right after I posted this thread, I was bringing the set upstairs in a box, stumbled and tripped, and the Santa jumped out and got several cracks. I was very upset and disgusted. I haven't done anything with it since except move it back down to the basement. [USER=130]@lvetterli[/USER] - as I recall, the runners aren't the same really hard plastic as the Santa and reindeer, but almost a soft plastic. Is that right? I'm thinking it will need some special plastic glue, which always intimidates me. I never know what to buy. Sorry - if you find something that works, will you let me know? I can always get another Santa. I don't feel like using mine, which would have lovely light streaming out through the cracks![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...