Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="lvetterli, post: 13175932, member: 130"]I'm thinking of a solid cardboard painted black, strictly to allow it to be on display. Someone who could work wire should be able to make something presentable. I did download the best side photo to use for reference. I may get my son involved in this, he has a 3D printer and might could cobble something up. </p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks, Linda[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="lvetterli, post: 13175932, member: 130"]I'm thinking of a solid cardboard painted black, strictly to allow it to be on display. Someone who could work wire should be able to make something presentable. I did download the best side photo to use for reference. I may get my son involved in this, he has a 3D printer and might could cobble something up. Thanks, Linda[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Christmas collectors - vintage hard plastic santa, reindeer, and sled who made them?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...