Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Christofle silverplate oceanliner peppermill
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 10268709, member: 182"]I would think that you could get about 150-200 or thereabouts since it's a cross collectible. Ship stuff collectors as well as Silver/Christofle collectors. I noticed that those other listings had really polished theirs to a high shine. That always helps. Do you think a former passenger appropriated it? Someone's souvenir. I read your link and it seems like the Paris had a hard life, she was certainly accident prone. Recounting the number of times she was run aground suggested a drunk captain.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 10268709, member: 182"]I would think that you could get about 150-200 or thereabouts since it's a cross collectible. Ship stuff collectors as well as Silver/Christofle collectors. I noticed that those other listings had really polished theirs to a high shine. That always helps. Do you think a former passenger appropriated it? Someone's souvenir. I read your link and it seems like the Paris had a hard life, she was certainly accident prone. Recounting the number of times she was run aground suggested a drunk captain.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Christofle silverplate oceanliner peppermill
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...