Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Cityscape by Ozz Franca
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 4403524, member: 8363"]I am not an art person, just a researcher. I looked at some auction houses strictly for a range for you. Of course, auction prices are much less than retail. This lists sold prices</p><p><a href="https://www.ebth.com/sales/69400-ozz-franca-modern-art" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.ebth.com/sales/69400-ozz-franca-modern-art" rel="nofollow">Ozz Franca Modern Art (21COL180) | EBTH</a></p><p><br /></p><p>Another is live auctioneers. An account is free</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://www.liveauctioneers.com/search/?keyword=ozz%20franca&sort=-relevance&status=archive" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.liveauctioneers.com/search/?keyword=ozz%20franca&sort=-relevance&status=archive" rel="nofollow">Search "ozz franca" (liveauctioneers.com)</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 4403524, member: 8363"]I am not an art person, just a researcher. I looked at some auction houses strictly for a range for you. Of course, auction prices are much less than retail. This lists sold prices [URL='https://www.ebth.com/sales/69400-ozz-franca-modern-art']Ozz Franca Modern Art (21COL180) | EBTH[/URL] Another is live auctioneers. An account is free [URL='https://www.liveauctioneers.com/search/?keyword=ozz%20franca&sort=-relevance&status=archive']Search "ozz franca" (liveauctioneers.com)[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Cityscape by Ozz Franca
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...