Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Cityscape by Ozz Franca
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Lithographer, post: 4403674, member: 13308"]The EBTH results are good real world results and I think represent a pretty good idea of what you would expect to get. I work with them quite a bit, their fees are higher than if you sold on eBay, but I think they reach a higher level of buyers. I believe there is something called Facebook marketplace that you can use if you have a Facebook account, I know several people that have mentioned using that platform.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Lithographer, post: 4403674, member: 13308"]The EBTH results are good real world results and I think represent a pretty good idea of what you would expect to get. I work with them quite a bit, their fees are higher than if you sold on eBay, but I think they reach a higher level of buyers. I believe there is something called Facebook marketplace that you can use if you have a Facebook account, I know several people that have mentioned using that platform.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Cityscape by Ozz Franca
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...