Clamp/vise/holder use

Discussion in 'Tools' started by G.Lund, Mar 20, 2021.

  1. G.Lund

    G.Lund New Member

    I have been trying to discover what this clamp/vise/holder is used for. It measures approximately 6-3/4" in total length. The eye bolt and wing nuts are brass. Any ideas? IMG_7655.JPG IMG_7656.JPG
    judy likes this.
  2. Mixdenny

    Mixdenny Active Member

    We used similar clamps in chem lab to hold beakers or test tubes over a Bunsen burner.
  3. Ce BCA

    Ce BCA Well-Known Member

    Agree it looks like an old retort clamp
    judy and gregsglass like this.
  4. G.Lund

    G.Lund New Member

    Thanks so much! Of course, I see it now. I guess it's obvious that I never had high school chemistry.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page